Monday, October 21, 2013

AUTUMN COLORS IN THE US





 





I have been keenly observing the changing colors of deciduous trees, slow and steady falling of leaves and the resultant sheets of shed foliage collected on the ground. Some trees wear the look of reddish brown, russet and golden yellow. Some have their tops already donning the blazing fall hues.
 
 The whole process signifies joy and sadness just like life itself. On a windy day if you are out and watching, every falling leaf tells a story. Separated from its life force how it spins and twists before falling lifeless on the ground. The life cycle completes as the frosty winter gives place to the rejuvenation of life via spring.




Here are some images of autumn which I clicked during my evening walk in our vicinity.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful captures.
    Sometimes I feel autumn is more interesting than spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Captures..They looking beautiful are happily ready to shed their leaves.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures... try going to Delaware Water Gap and take route 606. The 20 mile drive is breathtaking with river on the left sides and the road is full of fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the last pic just took my breath away ;) Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks dear friends for liking the pictures and sharing my joy in the seasonal miracles of nature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful. I would like to get there some autumn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Namrata!

    The sky Scape keeps enthralling me all the time. Another positive element to feel that life is worth living!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to visit a place like this one. Beautiful and calm autumn, no threat to life, away from noise and pollution! A perfect serenity!!! Wow.. I just want to go there <3

    Regards,
    Arnold Brame

    ReplyDelete