Saturday, February 21, 2015

AFTERNOON FEAST





Looks like this foursome  is really enjoying this grainy meal, as their concentration is an indicator of their interest. I wonder why the fourth one (on the left) is indecisive. Their chubbiness shows that they're foodies.

I took this picture  in the parking lot of a market place where i often shop. I like to present birds as part of our daily life, mingling with us,though unobtrusively.


Friends,welcome here as always and thanks for the support

Linked to:

SATURDAY CRITTERS        CAMERA CRITTERS

I'd-rather -be- birding

13 comments:

  1. I think the one is posing for your photo.. I have seen birds hanging around the parking lots of food stores..maybe looking for a hand out.. Great shot, Uppal! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that one has already indulged in overeating! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    ...something to do with 'pecking order' perhaps?! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes lovely to see birds even we are out just shopping. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is full. Beautiful interpretation of the picture. And a lovely click.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birds indicate happy surroundings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats the point of photography.. we start recognizing that what we would or could have otherwise ignored.. Pigeons in my surroundings too.. Glad to have them with us.. We are not alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful photo of the pigeons dining!

    Thank you for joining with your link at I'd Rather B Birdin' this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since 2 weeks shifted house, i didn't find any birds other than crow around my home... but i listen to kingfisher in mornings. Need to explore/look for bird more.

    Nice capture and they look healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe the one on the left is taking his turn watching out for more food!! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete