Monday, May 11, 2015

CRITTERS FOR THE WEEK


 Front Yard Sightings:





This one is totally in sync with the cool breezy evening.






 Mr. Parrot seems to be mighty perplexed.



A pair of mynas relaxing  on top of transmission lines.


Neck and shoulder pain has temporarily  put a break on my forays of exploring the world around. I's resting during the week. I'll have to restrict my sittings before the computer on doctor's advice. Let me see how things come out to be. I'm already missing my amazing interactions with all my cyber friends. Pl. bear with me.

Linked to:
 camera-critters,
Saturday Critters

id-rather-b-birding



Friends, welcome here as always.




5 comments:

  1. I would love to see the parrot in the wild. Pretty birds! I hope you feel better soon, take care. Thank you for linking up! Have a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bird watching images... Hope you feel comfort soon :)

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Nice shots - but more importantly, self-care paramount now! We'll be here when you are &*> YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, care for yourself. Look forward to the posts when you are able.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks,Eileen,Jeevan,Yamini and Janice for your good wishes! I've to be be more careful in future. Bye!

    ReplyDelete