Wednesday, July 30, 2014

THURSDAY CHALLENGE




THIS WEEK'S PROMPT IS SHADOWS ( OF TREES, PEOPLE)



Let's stop and stare



This one I captured at about 3pm in the lawn of the community where I'm putting up for the summer. Here in the hills it has been  raining quite often and clouds hover in the sky all the time .As soon as the mild sun made its appearance, I took a chance and the result is there to see.






Today luckily the sun was there in its full glory even at 8am, when i along with  hubby went for a walk on Nahan Kumarhatti highway. The bamboo stick is to scare the monkeys found in great numbers here and all over in Himachal Pradesh.

Friends, Pl. give me your feed back.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice shadow shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful captures on light and shadows! They say waking into morning sunlight is much good for health… hope u cherish warmth over there :) I love sunshine much on mountains and cold destinations.

    ReplyDelete