Monday, November 4, 2013

AUTUMN MARCHES ON .....







MY AUTUMN MANIA DOESN'T SEEM TO BE EBBING. 

I know I'll never have  enough of it. I'll keep craving for more. However, I don't mind nurturing this lovely obsession.

Whenever I'm out, I simply get entranced by the gorgeous colors, which autumn unfolds so generously around. I drink them deep into. Here in the US the autumn is like a goldmine of hues so resplendent that you marvel  at the sights, which give  the illusion of some heavenly abode.

When on a drive I get continuous glimpses of the beauty of celestial hues benevolently displayed by dear nature. I'm unable to take pics but i do take mental pictures which will remain safely locked within me, to be enjoyed in melancholic moments of loneliness. Nature's blessings give me a 'reason for being.'

To be up and going, to pursue and focus on my passion. Nature is always there for me without my asking. I hail nature for its unadulterated charm and cheer.



This one is shining brightly in my son's front yard


In a community where the backside is embellished by this idyllic bonus
.

The gorgeous autumn hues and above the fleecy canvas of the sky.
Backyard in the neigh.borhood


 Even the bushes have their day
 
Autumn though on its last legs, still retains its charm and sensuousness.Clicked these images yesterday afternoon on my compulsory outing of the day.

Could not help sharing them with you.

2 comments: