Tuesday, March 10, 2015

OUR WORLD



BRIDAL HUES

Yesterday, I's out, camera in hand to scout for nature's bridal wear. I knew the delicate flowers  had been spoiled by the unexpected hailstorm the previous night. As i entered one of the parks of our community, I spied this yellow beauty shyly hiding itself in the foliage. I clicked it there and then.


Covering the boundary wall of the park was this bougainvillea plant resplendent with rich and bright reddish pink flowers. These shimmered in the blazing light of the noon sun. My outing proved fruitful.




The potted cactus balls are keeping me company for the last so many years. With the change in weather, they're coming to life one again. I expect to see them gifting me the pretty mauve blooms in mid April. Keeping my fingers crossed till then!

Friends,welcome here as always!


 Linked to:

our world tuesday, image-in-ing, Nature Notes,Today's flowers,I heart macro

Outdoor Wednesday

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots, and thanks so much for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/03/flying-high.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flower shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers and images.. Happy Spring! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful captures and dazzle flower in sunlight! Hope the potted cactus bloom as pretty balls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so liked the way you described the floral beauty and the pics are wonderful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely images :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful.... I am glad you were still able to get some colorful flowers even with the hail storm... Michelle from Nature Notes

    ReplyDelete