Sunday, November 6, 2016

FLOWERS INSPIRE


                                                     Raise your words,
                                                    not your voice.
                                                    It is rain that 
                                                    grows flowers,
                                                    not thunder.

                                                            -RUMI



The six petaled white flowers (perennials) have  come up with smiling and pure looking personas in fair numbers in our yard. In fact these are the only ones, which survived our four months absence during summer. 

And also, I's  feeling totally barren  creatively this past week. Thanks to their cheerful, innocent appearance that woke me up to, what I's missing.

I always feel and rightly so that nature and flowers particularly, have the power of chasing the blues, which pull us down quite often.




Friends,welcome here as always!

Linking to:
image-in-ing
Our World 
Nature Notes
Seasons




 


14 comments:

  1. I totally with you on nature and cheerfulness of flowers! Lovely capture on the flowers... quite smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    They look to be the same as some I had in my yard in Sydney - and they are called 'rain lilies'! Beautiful Sunday to you Uppal! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers have a beautiful way of making us feel better and give gratitude. My Instagram feed and my phone camera always has so many flowers in it :) This was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely capture of flowers celebrating joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look beautiful ! I don't think we have them here !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet, pretty flowers!
    Thank you for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/11/a-dream-of-lifetime.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your experience with ALL SEASONS! Even when we're not feeling quite happy or comfortable. Beautiful flowers! It seems this week is better for you -have a creative one:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nature is the cure for anything that ails ya! Lovely photo--I can see how the flowers would cheer anybody up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I wish it was summer here so I could sit in our yard and chase away the blues from our US election... Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, nature is grand. I love the pretty flowers. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fabulous little blooms! How pretty!

    ReplyDelete