Tuesday, January 22, 2019

COLORFUL SUNSHINE MOMENTS IN THE PARK








Early afternoon shots when the sun is almost above our head. I's passing by alongside the park railing when I saw this profusion of golden blooms. They looked amazingly beautiful as the flower beds looked as if swathed in the yellow  glory of the sun. 




























Friends welcome here as always!



Sharing with:
image-in-ing
ABC Wednesday
Our World 
Nature Notes 
My corner of the world 


Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers



19 comments:

  1. Wonderful flowers and bright colours, looking very summerly

    Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week at https://abcwednesday.com
    ♫ M e l d y ♪ (ABC-W-team)
    http://melodyk.nl/24-C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    One of my favourites - they don't fail to make me smile! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really enjoyed these flowers and their colors today as the snow falls here...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly wait until our flowers come back. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, delightful oranges and yellows. This afternoon I was trying to mix colors to get that kind of orange. I didn't find the combination but I was happy with the result. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like these flowers are full of sunshine! They brightened my day. Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2019/01/morning-glory.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. One can't help but get attracted by these brightly coloured flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty! is it calendula? or a gerber daisy?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your photos! Calendulas grow all over my garden and I love their little bits of color. Thanks for linking up to My Corner of the World!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. it's so beautiful! I love beautiful flowers.
    Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back.

    http://www.okcheori.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely shots on the cheerful yellow and orange flowers – as cute tiny challenges to sun!

    ReplyDelete