Saturday, December 1, 2018

BLUE BUTTERFLY IN MY GARDEN




Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.

 After a  lon ...g  time  I could inspire myself to make an effort to capture a critter: here a butterfly.. It's an effort indeed. I followed her flight and eventually succeeded in capturing the designer beauty in my chrysanthemum patch! The morning sun accentuated the glimmer of her multiple hues!













In this pic. the butterfly is perched on the third bloom and below...



  she is sucking the nectar of the middle bloom! Lucky she!






Sharing with:
Saturday critters

12 comments:

  1. Hello, what a gorgeous and colorful butterfly. Lovely captures. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend. PS, thanks also for the comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put really nice effort capturing this beauty! Butterflies ever been a easier for me and i have captured only fewer. Pretty daylight as well !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! What a beautiful looking butterfly! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever seen one that blue! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om
    Gorgeous - and love the wasp as a counterpoint bug!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an incredible looking butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The butterfly is so bright!

    Please visit: https://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have captured a beautiful butterfly! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the butterfly is a beauty. Don´t think I have seen it before :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beauty! I don't think I've seen that type of butterfly before!

    ReplyDelete