Wednesday, July 24, 2019

CARING IS ENNOBLING





Take care of all your memories. for you cannot relive them.                                                                                                                                    Bob Dylan


C is for 'Caring'

Note: Pl. scroll down for sky watch shots.

For this post, I’ve taken up a C-word, which subsumes under its sweet canopy one of the priceless emotions. The word is ‘Caring’. It is a seminal concept, encompasses our cardinal emotions, which make us human. Our life would be barren if nature has not endowed us with feelings of love, compassion, kindness, and concern. Someone who cares is the lucky bearer of all these qualities.

Caring conjures up in the mind many sweet sensations.  Nothing is comparable to the nurturing care our parents bestow on us. If I relive my purest memory, it is that of our beloved parents who used to take care of all our needs when we’ ere growing up. I still remember how my mom would indulge me with tea/lemon water/ milk or whatever I wished for while I sat at my study table for long hours during exams. At times when I’s unwell how she used to hover around me to comfort me and to ensure that I felt better. In some situations, I would be selfish and demanding but my parents never took notice of that. They cared. They loved unconditionally.

Caring for others does wonders for their growth, confidence and personality development. It is like anchoring somebody to reach his potential.

Caring also means never hurting others. Before passing nasty comments, keep in mind that we've no right to rob others of their peace of mind.

Giving a helping hand in discharging household duties is also a form of caring.

Caring for others is ennobling and divine. It is a selfless regard. It blesses the one who receives care and for the one who gives.

Family life would be much more stable and devoid of conflicts if every spouse tries to understand and care for the other while facing life’s countless challenges.

Everybody knows caring and loving our pets is so rewarding. They are not only our faithful friends but great stress busters as well.

I think life would be much more joyful if we consciously do our bit for people around us.
...



 Some sky shots taken during the week for Sky watch Friday



 It is rainy season here and clouds are supreme for the most part of the day.

 Shot was taken from a friend's balcony while on a  visit.

 Mist rising from the hilltops.



Friends welcome here as always.

Sharing with:



7 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    You have encapsulated caring lovingly! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very good post.
    Caring is important.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, wonderful advice and post. Enjoy your day, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are always a caring person.
    BTW, I couldn't get to your link on ABC Wednesday, ending up at some weird sites. I'll mention to Melody. I went to your B post and got here that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not all memories are worth caring for but still we have them and can't erase them

    Caring is the best gift we can give and I love it, and people who share it, like you do

    Have a heartwarming en splendid ABC-Wednes-day / -week
    M e l o d y (team ABC-W)
    https://melodyk.nl/25-C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sky shots, and I like the Dylan quote!!

    ReplyDelete