Saturday, December 27, 2014

THIS WEEK'S CRITTERS

             CAMERA CRITTERS

                                                           
Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers


Since we're experiencing biting cold here these days, going out is a big No. I tried to capture birds, if by chance they appeared some where in my neighborhood. Luckily in the afternoon the sun wriggled out of the hazy cover and the blessed state of mild sun shine shared its sweet and precious warmth with us. And the birds too presented themselves to enjoy the change in the weather. 





Just after lunch today, I came out with the camera ready in my hand to click at the first opportunity. I saw this pair of  pigeons, one with an anxious expression with neck slightly raised and the other with an overly calm demeanor on my neighbor's gate pillar and captured them thus!  BELOW is a tiny bird sitting cozily on the roof of an upper room of another neighbor's house.

 




Friends, welcome here as always!







7 comments:

  1. It may be cold but you have a lovely sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunshine is wonderful, I am sure the birds are enjoying sitting in the sun.. Great birds and photos..Thank you for linking up and sharing your post today.! I wish you and your family a happy New Year! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure and simple, the things are majestic. Beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos of the birds...love the last one particularly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari Om
    Grabbing those sun puddles... I would too, if they appeared! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely capture with birds over a leisure afternoon... Stay warm friend

    ReplyDelete